Monday, October 27, 2008

EDDIE-TORIAL: THE ENERGY CRISIS IS OVERS!

Dear Senators "Change A Little Bit" Obama and Senators "Low-in-the-Polls" McCain,

Good afternoon. I hope you both had a pleasant weekend selling yourselves to the esteemed undecided voters of our great and occasionally democratic country. You know, I watch C-SPAN, the news, and I read the papers. I hear you guys talking about getting the country out of it's energy crisis with Nuclear Power, Coal, Offshore Drilling and even that bogus corn whiskey stuff. To be completely honest, I can't really remember what your differences on this issue are. So I thought I do you a favor and give one of you a severe departure of the middle of the road "I don't know, what do you want to do" approach to our energy ills. That way you two can have a break from the prom-queen contest that's going on and yell about your differences on energy.

Now I know the hippies sing about solar and wind powers. But I don't know if I believe those two things exist or if they should. Seriously, just because something is free doesn't mean it should be. Forget that junk. What I'm preposing is a new strategy in overcoming the unbalanced equations of our nation's inter-co-dependence on oil power. I suggest good old fashioned WILL POWER. Ain't it easy folks? It's something that New Jersey naturally produces.

How would WILL POWER work. Well if you're from Jerseys and you're car's broken down, and you need to get to the corner store, you'll get to the corner store. That's how will power works. If you don't have electricities in your house and NBC's Heroes is on and you want to watch that show because you saw last week's and it left unanswered questions that you think about all week at work, you'll find a way to watch NBC's Heroes. That's will power folks. Will, baby, will!

No comments: